- Sweep with a broom regularly
- Wash with a hose but not a pressure washer unless you're replacing your joint sand
- Check to see if you need to repair/replace any broken pieces and identify possible foundation settling
Every 3-5 Years
- Pressure wash sidewalks and patios no longer than every five years
- Sweep in fresh polymeric sand to fill the gaps apply to clean and dry pavers
Taking care of your patios and sidewalks with these simple guidelines will help insure many years of enjoyment with your investment.