A Little More About Us
- We are a small, local, family business. We work very hard to support and use our local businesses for our small engine repair, office supplies, and plants for examples. They are all available locally and we enjoy supporting and interacting with our local people and businesses.
- We don't use chemicals. We are very concerned with our environment and the health of our bees and pollinators. We are also concerned about our own health as well as our customers. We do fertilize and recently found an all natural fertilizer. If our customers do need a chemical application, we do sub-contract to a local small business.
- We use the Cheap, Fast, and Good project management triangle to help our customers choose their end result. Design something quickly and to a high standard, but then it will not be cheap. Design something quickly and cheaply, but it will not be of high quality. Design something with high quality and cheaply, but it will take a relatively longer time. It is not possible to choose all three but choose two and we can meet your needs.
- We continue to educate ourselves in current trends and construction. This year our guys attended Belgard University. They learned about best practices for installation and current industry trends. They learned excavation safety awareness with Iowa One Call. They attended Unilock's Contractor Advantage Seminar last February. And we attended Dave Ramsey's 1-Day Entreleadership conference to better enhance our goal to always remain a debt-free company.
- We proudly run our company debt-free in order to be less affected by the economy.